CCM is a growing company that employs talented and creative individuals. Our U.S. office works closely with our facilities in US and China to ensure the most dedicated service and high quality products for our customers.
We are seeking a Project Engineer to:
- Assist the design and production of biomedical device from CAD design based on customer requirements to end products and production. Detailed job descriptions include:
- Assist the design of Biomedical Device parts in Solidworks into 2D or 3D drawings according to customer requirements.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, performance standards, determine manufacturing process and estimate production cost.
- Interpret product test reports, analyze root cause of product issues and customer complaints, bring out corrections for manufacturing and fulfill related quality control documents.
- Maintain communication with external customers, manage and track project status, making production plans based on inventory level and trends.
Minimum job requirements: Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering. Must have knowledge of SolidWorks.
Job location: Fremont, CA at China Custom Manufacturing, Ltd
CCM is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a global workplace that encourages diversity while cultivating respect for every individual.
If you are looking for a career that you can grow into and if you want to work for a company that will value your talent and abilities, reach out to us and see what CCM has to offer.
Please send your resume or any questions to email@example.com.